Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Close To You [English Subtitle]


CLICK THIS LINK -----> Close To You Movie

User Review:

I really like the movie. It's so great. It's somehow realistic. The story and the dialogues are so real and so touching. I was also able to relate to the story because my bestfriend is also in-love with me. Though she did not say it directly to me but I can sense it. The movie is really an eye-opener for best friends out there or for those who have a best friend of the opposite sex.

The scenes were also great and they captured the beauty of Bohol, Dumaguete, and Davao. Silliman University, the first American university in the Philippines was also captured. Kudos to Bea, John Lloyd, Sam, and to the rest of the cast and to Director Cathy and to the staff.

Congrats once again and thank you. We really enjoyed the film.

Taglines: Are you willing to lose the love for the friendship? Or are you willing to lose the friendship for love?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a message if you have a link of other filipino movies or tv series with english subtitles that are not yet posted on this site so that we can share it to other who are interested in watching filipino movies or series.