Friday, May 22, 2015

Sana Maulit Muli [English Subtitle]


CLICK THIS LINK -----> Sana Maulit Muli Movie

User Review:

When I first viewed this film, I threw all of my expectations in the back seat, assuming that it would possibly turn out to be another of those mushy Filipino romantic films that would just make me cringe. However, the B rating (considered excellent) given to it by the Film Ratings Board spurred me into rushing into the movie theater to figure out what was causing all the acclaim. Interestingly, I came out of the movie not only pleasantly surprised, but also awe-struck with the beauty of the film. From the performances of Muhlach and Salonga (their best acting to date - Muhlach won Best Actor awards in this film), to the story line (grandslam screenplay awardee), cinematography, editing, soundtrack and so forth. Everything was crafted seamlessly and masterfully. I was left breathless and impressed. It deserved to win the Best Picture Award from the URIAN (Critics Awards). This was one of those rare films that were both successful commercially and critically. Has potential to go down in Philippine Cinema history as a film classic. Kudos to Olivia Lamasan for directing such an exemplary movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a message if you have a link of other filipino movies or tv series with english subtitles that are not yet posted on this site so that we can share it to other who are interested in watching filipino movies or series.