Sunday, May 24, 2015

I Do Bidoo Bidoo



CLICK THIS LINK -----> I Do Bidoo Bidoo Movie

User Review:

I do Bidoo is indeed a surprise. Chris Martinez, the director, weaves the songs of APO and created a genius movie. The people who have seen it unanimously loved it, because the songs brought the nostalgia and the class back to Philippine cinema.

My personal favorite in the movie are Ewan, Nakapagtataka and the final song, Pagibig. They also paid attention to smaller stories like the love stories of the parents and Sam Concepcion's friend. I also love the homages to songs like Kabilugan ng Buwan ( during the last part) and Kumot and Unan ( during the phone conversation).

I have waited a long time for this movie, something to be proud of, a musical that doesn't end crappy, a comedy that makes you laugh and even drama that thugs the heart. This is a must see for all Filipinos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a message if you have a link of other filipino movies or tv series with english subtitles that are not yet posted on this site so that we can share it to other who are interested in watching filipino movies or series.